Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Grapes of Wrath sucks eh!!!!! This is war!!!

I present you with a quotation from Grapes of Wrath. I challenge you, bloggers, to find a line or passage from Hitchhikers G2G that parallels this in profundity.

Quote 1: Fear the time when the bombs stop falling while the bombers live - for every bomb is proof that the spirit has not died. And fear the time when the strikes stop while the great owners live - for every beaten strike is proof that the step is being taken. And this you can know - fear the time when Manself will not suffer and die for a concept, for this one quality is the foundation of Manself, and this one quility is man, distinctive in the universe.

ps. This is my 5th favorite quote from Grapes. Prepare to be humbled, Josh.

pps. Note! That I did not express my opinion of HGG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home