Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Ah but the novel does have an amazing conclusion!

Z is questioning the ending of the novel. I don't want to say anything about it because it would spoil the novel for many other readers. But do remember to remind me at a much later date to discuss this. (Will probably be in class!)

Rose of Sharon is mentioned in the bible but I would like you botanists to figure this one out.

Avril and Z sittin' in a restaurant... you need to post the picture.

Say hi to my relatives in Kelowna, Z. (Pretty well every 2nd person on the street.)

(Re: Judas - could the gov't play that role? Just thinking....

MJ

ps. I have just bought (and somewhat mastered) an mp3 player. Very cool gadget. Tell me something...Is it worth signing up at Napster or one of those other download places. I am worried about getting a site with nothing but crummy music. Also, how do you delete a song? I have a MuvoC100.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home