Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Attention all ehpenglish bloggers!

I am guessing you are all ready to start up again. Our first formal blog activity will begin next week. On Friday, I would like you to pick up your some information from me regarding that activity. Also I have the HGG and Grapes of Wrath books available.

I need someone to agree to be a co- blog administrator for the Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy. I do think it is an amazing piece of writing and I do think it offers some superb insights BUT I need to concentrate on Grapes. (No, I don't drink!) So, you people decide who would be the best person for the HGG blog administrator position and I will make the necessary blog changes.

Also, I have a finalized reading list for any of your friends who are in the course but didn't take it in my class last semester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home